How to apply
Bank transfer information:
1) Address of Associazione Cieli Vibranti recorded with Ubi Bank: Via delle Grazie, 8 – 25122 Brescia
2) UBI is Unione delle Banche Italiane S.p.A.
3) Bank full address: Viale Indipendenza, 43 – 25135 Brescia (25135 is the postal code)
4) We don’t have the transit code in Italy. The IBAN is divided like that: IT / 67 (control number) / D (CIN) / 03111 (ABI) / 11250 (CAB) / 000000002375 (ACCOUNT NUMBER)
1. CHORAL WORKSHOP
No auditions necessary for the choral workshop. Please contact us to let us know that you are interested, and we will guide you on how to make payment, to hold your spot with us.
DEADLINE: March 15, 2019
Choral click HERE
2. VOICE AND PIANO PROGRAM
3. STRINGS MASTERCLASS
For both programs, you can apply through live or pre-recorded auditions.
We are pleased to hear candidates in Moncton on February 9, 2019, Toronto on February 16, 2019, and Ottawa on February 19, 2019. To set up your live audition, please contact us at email@example.com and submit your CV. Please prepare two contrasting pieces, no longer than 15 minutes.
Please include the following in your pre-recorded audition:
- your curriculum vitae,
- pictures and audio or video files,
- instructions for specific requirements from the program (e.g., visa requirements).
- in the body of the email, list all the files that you will send in order to ensure that we are not missing any files.
We also offer the opportunity to audit any of our programs.
Auditor click HERE
1: all submitted files should be labelled following these examples
2: if you have trouble uploading files please let us know and we can make other arrangements.
Once your application is successful, we will be in touch to take payment, which will hold your position with BIIMA. DEADLINE MARCH 15, 2019
The fine print
This program is run in conjunction with Cieli Vibranti. The following regulations reflect both BIIMA and Cieli Vibranti requirements.
1. The masterclasses will take place from July 19 - August 2, 2019 at the “Arte e Vita” Academy in Breno. Situated in Valle Camonica, Italy, the beautiful village of Breno is located 150 km from Milan and 240 km from Venice. Students who wish to perfect their skills in a stimulating environment will also achieve a deep understanding and insight into the performance practices of their selected repertoire.
2. When the Academy masterclasses are concluded, it may be possible for participants to perform in public concerts. Participants are forbidden to request or accept any monetary reward or payment of any kind for their performances.
3. The Participant Subscription Fee (plus 50 euros of Paypal rate for the) includes accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), lessons and possible concerts. The fee excludes the flight to and from Italy, domestic voyages and other tours.
4. The Auditor Subscription Fee (900 euros, plus 25 euros of Paypal rate) includes accommodation, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and permission to audit the masterclasses. The fee excludes the flight to and from Italy, domestic voyages and other tours.
5. Cieli Vibranti, in consultation with the teacher, reserves the right to award scholarships to selected participants and/or auditors. Eligibility is based on the curriculum vitae of each applicant.
6. Registration fees must be paid at the time of application in order to be considered complete. Fees will not be reimbursed to those participants who apply but fail to attend or participate in the masterclasses.
7. The Application Deadline is March 15th, 2019. Cieli Vibranti reserves the right to accept registrations completed after this date. The entire registration fee must be paid before the deadline.
8. The course will take place with a minimum of five students. If the masterclass does not receive the required number of applications, the registration fee will be fully reimbursed.
9. The Cieli Vibranti Association, BIIMA and the Academy “Arte e Vita” and their associates shall not be held responsible for any personal injury, sickness or death, loss or damage, however caused, to person or property of the Participant/Auditor, his/her family, or guests, during or after the time of the masterclass course.
10. For further information, please contact the Masterclass Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Should unforeseen circumstances warrant it, the Cieli Vibranti Association and Academy “Arte e Vita” will be permitted to cancel the masterclasses. Applicants will be notified of the cancellation in a timely manner and their entire enrolment fees will be reimbursed.
12. Those attending the masterclasses must fully comply with all of the above regulations.
13. Students who are less than 18 years of age must include a release form signed by their parents or guardians.