with Donnie Deacon
This program is designed for pre-formed string quartets and individuals who are committed to the art of chamber and solo performance. Each player will receive the following:
- Daily coachings with Donnie Deacon
- Daily Performances in Masterclass format
- Daily group body awareness warm-ups
- Outreach and formal performance opportunities
- Interactive seminars on chamber music, performance preparation
- Beautiful campus and performance space at Accademia Arte e Vita in the Italian Alps
- The chance to watch an opera in Verona at the amphitheatre:
- Excursions to nearby Alpine Lakes and Wineries
Tuition to all BIIMA programs include room and board at the Accademia Arte e Vita in Breno, Italy for the duration of the program. Payment is non-refundable.
Tuition - 1,940 Euro
Note: Does not include travel or excusion costs.
Tuition is payable to Cieli Vibranti, with a 50 Euro paypal fee upon acceptance of the program, is due on March 15th, 2019.