Voice and Piano
with Maghan McPhee, Carl Philippe Gionet, and Christina Raphaëlle Haldane
This voice and piano intensive is designed for classical singers and pianists who would like to work collaboratively. Each singer and pianist will receive the following:
- Daily voice lessons with Maghan McPhee and Christina Raphaëlle Haldane
- Daily coachings with Carl Philippe Gionet
- Daily performances in Masterclass format
- Daily group body awareness warm-ups
- Italian language classes
- Outreach and formal performance opportunities
- Interactive seminars on performance preparation
- Diction classes
- Beautiful campus and performance space at Accademia Arte e Vita in the Italian Alps
- The chance to watch an opera in Verona at the ancient Amphitheatre
- Excursions to nearby Alpine Lakes and Winery
Tuition to all BIIMA programs include room and board at the Accademia Arte e Vita in Breno, Italy for the duration of the program. Payment is non-refundable.
Tuition - 1,940 Euro
Note: Does not include travel or excusion costs.
Tuition is payable to Cieli Vibranti, with a 50 Euro paypal fee upon acceptance of the program, is due on March 15th, 2019.